Monday, January 23, 2006

Welcome to Today's Malady

FAQ: Today's Malady

1. What is "Today's Malady"?

Today's Malady
is the feature which up to now, I regularly posted on another blog. I would consider it a "tabloid style" feature aimed at the general public. This is not a serious medical journal, and please don't construe it as such. In "Today's Malady", I chose a factoid from contemporary public health news, medical history, or pathology and posted it. I will continue this format. I have moved the feature over here for personal ease, and so I and readers can find the medical posts without sifting through all of the other posts.

2. Are you a doctor? Do any of these posts constitute medical advice?

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. I am however a non-traditional-aged Biology major, as well as phlebotomist and EMT-in-training, who once-upon-a-time was a dotcommer.
This feature is a personal hobby of mine and in no way constitutes medical advice. I also can't vouch for the veracity of the medical professionals whose links I post. If you have to sue someone, sue them, not me.

3. Can I suggest a malady?

Of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home